Snapple Kiwi Strawberry Review

I recently purchased a Snapple (kiwi strawberry) flavor close to two weeks ago.After drinking 95% of the juice I re-closed the bottle to drink the rest later on that day.

About an hour after drinking the snapple juice my stomach started hurting, lets just say I didn't sleep well that night. Next day I spent most of the day in the bathroom (I think you get the point). I literally lost 5lbs during that week. Today (almost two weeks later, feeling a little better) I remembered I still had some juice left, which I was going to through out but when I looked at the bottle I saw something floating.

I opened the bottle and saw a mold and the smell was horrible. How can this company sell a product that have mole growning. I believe this juice was the reason why I got sick.

I'm not a happy customer, being that I had always bought snapple juice and have this happen to me its just not cool at all.I want some answers!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Kiwi Strawberry
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #935663

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Snapple? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Snapple. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Snapple.
Filing a new complaint about