I recently purchased a Snapple (kiwi strawberry) flavor close to two weeks ago.After drinking 95% of the juice I re-closed the bottle to drink the rest later on that day.

About an hour after drinking the snapple juice my stomach started hurting, lets just say I didn't sleep well that night. Next day I spent most of the day in the bathroom (I think you get the point). I literally lost 5lbs during that week. Today (almost two weeks later, feeling a little better) I remembered I still had some juice left, which I was going to through out but when I looked at the bottle I saw something floating.

I opened the bottle and saw a mold and the smell was horrible. How can this company sell a product that have mole growning. I believe this juice was the reason why I got sick.

I'm not a happy customer, being that I had always bought snapple juice and have this happen to me its just not cool at all.I want some answers!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of snapple fruit punch drink. Snapple needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned snapple fruit punch drink in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Snapple.

Had an Experience with Snapple?

Comments

idiverdown_26
Pasadena, Texas, United States #1350855

Just found a moldy leaf in mine