Product: Snapple Drink Clear all filters (0 of 5 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Snapple - Taste terrble

Loved snapple years ago. Now the new plastic bottles when stored at room temperature the drink taste like plastic and not refreshing. No expired date on cap or bottle present. Dont know if its 2 years old or a month. Listed ingredients says sugar doesn't say what kind is it cane sugar or the diabetes causing corn high fructose syrup. SNAPPLE HAS LOST ITS WAY NOTHING TO MAKE IT STAND OUT ANYMORE

Snapple - Horrible

Soooo I’m not sure if it’s the plastic bottle thing that everyone is complaining about but every flavor I taste is NASTY !!!
#1208811

Snapple - I got the same fact twice :(

I buy 2 snapples a day and collect the lids with the facts, today i got the same fact and i was very upset.
3.3
Additional Fees
Reply to reviews
I've been straight drinking Snapple since you first started selling it in New York probably in the 80s I've been a loyal customer of your product recently you change to plastic bottles I'm very disappointed first off the drink does not taste the same out of plastic as...
Andrew Stamps

Second

Snapple Drink Review

I just bought snapple apple and its freakin watered down what a scam! I will never buy that again what the heck did I just drink!????? Terrible!!! Keep your watered down trash.
Additional Fees