I was drinking half and half (Iced tea and lemonade) snapple for the first time.I had previously had two other kinds of snapples numerous times with no problem at all.
Anyways, I had put the Snapple in the fridge for awhile after drinking some. When I came back to get it, the bottom of the bottle had been caked with something that was light brown, and there were tons of flakes in it.
I only noticed this after taking a drink and now I feel nauseous and can hear ringing in the distance.I will not be having Snapple for a long time after this and that saddens me, it being my favorite drink for a long time.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2015 I purchase a box of Roasted Vegetable crackers at the local Kroger store in Decatur, In. 46733. to find that there is not one..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."