I was drinking half and half (Iced tea and lemonade) snapple for the first time.I had previously had two other kinds of snapples numerous times with no problem at all.
Anyways, I had put the Snapple in the fridge for awhile after drinking some. When I came back to get it, the bottom of the bottle had been caked with something that was light brown, and there were tons of flakes in it.
I only noticed this after taking a drink and now I feel nauseous and can hear ringing in the distance.I will not be having Snapple for a long time after this and that saddens me, it being my favorite drink for a long time.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "I purchased a bottle of Snapple Apple for my son which is 3 years old on July 7 2015. I noticed he was trying to open the bottle of Snapple..."
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2015 I purchase a box of Roasted Vegetable crackers at the local Kroger store in Decatur, In. 46733. to find that there is not one..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."