Review about Snapple from Warsaw, Indiana

6 of 21 Snapple reviews

I was drinking half and half (Iced tea and lemonade) snapple for the first time.I had previously had two other kinds of snapples numerous times with no problem at all.

Anyways, I had put the Snapple in the fridge for awhile after drinking some. When I came back to get it, the bottom of the bottle had been caked with something that was light brown, and there were tons of flakes in it.

I only noticed this after taking a drink and now I feel nauseous and can hear ringing in the distance.I will not be having Snapple for a long time after this and that saddens me, it being my favorite drink for a long time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 21 Snapple reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 09, 2015 #1005486

It is the tea that has settled on the bottom

2 0 Reply

May 21, 2015 #987169

are you a *** i n g retard?

3 0 Reply

May 05, 2015 #980090

its SUGAR just shake it. Jeez.

1 0 Reply
mike

Dec 09, 2014 #913208 Salisbury, Maryland, United States

The chunks are likely a sediment. Tea extracts contain unoxidized flavanols, and these flavanols exhibit a strong tendency to cloud and produce sediment on storage. The sediment consists mainly of complexes of flavanols and caffeine. A good shake should redissolve the particles, do a little research before you complain buddy.

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Snapple. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Snapple.
Filing a new complaint about
×