I was drinking half and half (Iced tea and lemonade) snapple for the first time.I had previously had two other kinds of snapples numerous times with no problem at all.
Anyways, I had put the Snapple in the fridge for awhile after drinking some. When I came back to get it, the bottom of the bottle had been caked with something that was light brown, and there were tons of flakes in it.
I only noticed this after taking a drink and now I feel nauseous and can hear ringing in the distance.I will not be having Snapple for a long time after this and that saddens me, it being my favorite drink for a long time.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2015 I purchase a box of Roasted Vegetable crackers at the local Kroger store in Decatur, In. 46733. to find that there is not one..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."