Review about Snapple Apple from Bronx, New York
I purchased a bottle of Snapple Apple for my son which is 3 years old on July 7 2015.I noticed he was trying to open the bottle of Snapple so I took the bottle to open it for him until I seen a bit of mold lingering all through out of the bottle after stumbling upon this discovery of mold I was shocked and very irate!!
Please contact me as as soon as possible about this matter!!!!!!
my contact info.LeonBoss44@aol.com
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Snapple Apple
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "I bought a gronk monster for 1 i wanted to try it for 2 new england my team i f**ks with gronk but i opened the drink took a sip..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "The recliner I bought from Bobs reclind and could not close, in order not to have my family member falling over the leg of the recliner I push it in...."
- "Yesterday I received a tracking number for a package I was supposed to have ordered now the time apex vitality said the order was made impossible I haven't made an..."
- "Let me start by saying I will never buy furniture from Harlem Furniture never again. I bought my furniture set like a year and a half ago and the way..."