Purchased a “Sorta Sweet Straight Up Tea” and noticed a floating globular mass inside. Unfortunately I had taken a sip beforehand otherwise I would have returned it. Needless to say It disgusted so much that I wanted to vomit

Comments

Same issue with the same product. Bottle had a large blob of translucent, thin jelly like material in it that I didn't notice until drinking some.

Called Snapple and was told it was probably mold, and that medical treatment was not necessary. They didn't want the sample, only the bottle codes. Not sure how they can conclude what the material is and whether or not it's harmful without seeing it. They offered to send coupons but would not provide a copy of their incident report.

Bottle code is LCP23D18 1:21:40. Customer service rep was pleasant, but not very helpful.

I have been drinking the "Sorta Sweet" version also for a few months now, without issues. Was in my local Safeway today, and bought a single bottle.

I always shake the bottle before opening. Noticed translucent matter floating in the bottle. Fortunately, I did not drink any. My bottle's born code is LCP 03C18/1 02:20.

I'm surprised there have been no recalls from Snapple, because there are so many similar complaints. Anyway, I'm done with Snapple until these issues are resolved.