Snapple- promotion look for the star
I am so upset with Snapple promotion. On speciality mark bottles that say Find a Star, you could attend the Finale . The finale is for America's Get Talent. The bottle I purchased today had a star under the cap.
After spending my time registering and give them my information This is what I won
Congratulations! You have received 1 downloadable Snapple Screensaver or Snapple Real Facts Calendar. Your pick!
Click here to claim the Screensaver.
Click here to claim the Calendar.
Are they kidding? at least a free bottle of Snapple would have been better. TOO MUCH so wrong
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "I visited Europe in May and bought Godiva dark chocolates in Belgium. I was told that they are the best chocolates , but to my utter shock when I..."
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "You will see Colodetox advertized all over, in chats, on the net. The latest colon cleanse scam to hit the net. They claim to have a natural product that will..."
- "Dropped my wifes vehicle off for the 99.00 brake job. I could have done it myself but for only 99.00 why do it myself. I couldn't go wrong with a..."
- "I bought a kerosene heater from Hardware Sales Inc. 1380 Stonegate WayFerndale, WA 98248(360) firstname.lastname@example.orgThe box arrived looking fine but the heater in the box had a big dent in..."
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."
- "I ordered a rug from Bellacor. Wonderful folks when ordering. However, when the rug arrived with the fringe damaged....customer service supervisor was AWFUL! There was red rug..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."