Snapple- promotion look for the star
I am so upset with Snapple promotion. On speciality mark bottles that say Find a Star, you could attend the Finale . The finale is for America's Get Talent. The bottle I purchased today had a star under the cap.
After spending my time registering and give them my information This is what I won
Congratulations! You have received 1 downloadable Snapple Screensaver or Snapple Real Facts Calendar. Your pick!
Click here to claim the Screensaver.
Click here to claim the Calendar.
Are they kidding? at least a free bottle of Snapple would have been better. TOO MUCH so wrong
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "I have a 2006 trailblazer ext and the finish is peeling off the rims. The dealership replaced them once and a year later it is happening again. I have been..."
- "I HAD MY 96 DODGE RAM VAN 250 BREAK DOWN IN MOURBERN FLORIDA .IT COST ME AT THE AAMCO THERE 2500 DOLLARS TO REBUILD MY TRANS IN ORDER TO GET..."
- "Just a word f warning to those of you considering using KR Roofing. I sad ly used them for roof and siding repair. Over two months ago I paid them...."
- "It was first a back order in august now its november and they keep saying its shipped i havent recieved my jeans yet .i gave you guys my new address..."
- ""Bought a fiberglass dining table from Novi Decor in Oct 2015 which on the add states it's "Scratch and Chip Resistant Finish" Table arrived very well packaged, we unpacked and..."
- "I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26. Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people..."